Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Online Sessions for CP and Powerchair Footballers with CP Sport and WFA
During these difficult times, we are keen to support clubs and players unable to participate or restricted with what they are able to do. There has been fantastic work done by clubs to keep in contact with their players and we are keen to add to that support and engagement.
CP Sport and The WFA have partnered up to bring you Back in the Game; an informal social get together, which aims to keep players engaged through football discussions and connecting players.
CP Sport and The WFA are hosting sessions for Cerebral Palsy and Powerchair footballers to connect and talk about all things disability football related. There will also be general football chats and the opportunity to meet other players from the various formats.
We would greatly appreciate if you could help spread the word by sharing this through your club members and players.
Everyone under 18 will need to have apparent and guardian with them during the session.
Back in the Game sessions Monday 22nd February
To register, please go to:
Registration is open until Sunday 21st February, and all those who have registered will be sent a Zoom link on Monday 22nd February.
If you have any questions please let us know.
Specialist Information Officer and Cerebral Palsy Programme Lead
Want to tell us about your experience in the community? Talk to our chatbot and let us know.
- 55.4K All Categories
- 10.8K Start here and say hello!
- 5.3K Coffee lounge
- 4.1K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.6K Research and opportunities
- 160 Community updates
- 12.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 841 Work and employment
- 601 Education
- 1.2K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1.1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 304 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 270 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 22.3K Talk about money
- 2.3K Benefits and financial support
- 4.5K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.8K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.7K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4.2K Talk about your impairment
- 1.4K Cerebral palsy
- 707 Chronic pain and pain management
- 719 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 774 Autism and neurodiversity
- 953 Mental health and wellbeing
- 315 Sensory impairments