If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

PIP DECISION

Options
hannahx2021
hannahx2021 Community member Posts: 3 Listener
edited March 2021 in PIP, DLA, and AA
hi i had my assesmebnt on the 16th feb..they got my report by the 18th.

On the 10th March a letter saying they have got all the information they need. 

How long now for a decision? Feel like it has gone on forever this. 

Comments

• janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Championing
    Options
    Hi there 

Are you referring to PIP? 

The estimated wait for a decision is 8 weeks but this us just a guide 
  • Tj72
    Tj72 Community member Posts: 13 Listener
    Options
    Yes 8-10 weeks but it will be backdated x
  • Cher_Alumni
    Cher_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,734 Championing
    Options
    Hi @hannahx2021 and welcome to our community,

As not to confuse you, I've moved this post to our PIP, DLA and AA discussion board which is home to all things PIP related :)

Good luck with the outcome of your assessment and please keep us updated.
    Online Community Co-ordinator

Want to tell us about your experience on the online community?  Talk to our chatbot and let us know.

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
  • woodbine
    woodbine Community member Posts: 12,134 Championing
    Options
    You can now ask them for a copy of the assessors report which will give you an idea of the award recommended.

2024 Election won

• wilko
    wilko Community member Posts: 2,458 Championing
    Options
    @hannahx2021, as @ woodbine has posted contact DWP and request a copy of the assessment report and on receiving it you can work out what the award may or should be but you still have to wait for the award notification letter.
  • hannahx2021
    hannahx2021 Community member Posts: 3 Listener
    Options
    Thanks yes i got 12 point mobility so its looking like enchanced  ...its an anxious waiting game
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.