Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Disability Discrimination and Your Rights
[Wheelchair user in the library with white headphones around neck]
Join us for a special edition of our monthly adult meet up this July as we discuss your legal rights with disability and discrimination. Register for Free by clicking Here
About this event
Join us on Zoom with a supportive group of peers, where we discuss your experiences and share helpful information on how to help you cope.
Led by our Adult Bobath neuro-physiotherapist and members of our Bobath team, you can ask us any burning questions, join the discussion and gain some general coping strategies.
This month, we'll be joined by Jo Mackie, senior associate at Slater & Gordon who'll be leading a supportive talk on your legal rights when dealing with discrimination you may face with your disability. You'll have the opportunity to ask questions and share your experiences in a safe and supportive space.
By registering for this session, you'll be added to our Monthly Adult Meet-up mailing list, where we can inform you about future meetups and other relevant events and support available for you. You can unsubscribe at any time by emailing [email protected]
Specialist Information Officer and Cerebral Palsy Programme Lead
Want to tell us about your experience in the community? Talk to our chatbot and let us know.
- 55.3K All Categories
- 10.8K Start here and say hello!
- 5.3K Coffee lounge
- 4.1K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.6K Research and opportunities
- 160 Community updates
- 12.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 838 Work and employment
- 600 Education
- 1.2K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1.1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 302 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 269 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 22.3K Talk about money
- 2.3K Benefits and financial support
- 4.5K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.8K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.7K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4.2K Talk about your impairment
- 1.4K Cerebral palsy
- 705 Chronic pain and pain management
- 718 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 773 Autism and neurodiversity
- 952 Mental health and wellbeing
- 314 Sensory impairments