Hi, my name is 1975! My daughter, 11, has CP and I want to find support for her — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is 1975! My daughter, 11, has CP and I want to find support for her

Options
1975 Community member Posts: 2 Listener
edited September 2021 in Cerebral palsy
Hi , my name is Sadah . I am father of FARAH . She diagnosed CP since her 5th month . FARAH IS 11 Years now . 
Unfortunately,  I am so far from UK or US or any country may help such cases to be at least with a reasonable care . 
I am from SUDAN ??.  Working and living in Saudi Arabia for last 18 years. 
I am looking for any kind of guidance ? and help . And if there is a medical help can be provided by specific organisation or hospital please advice . 
Our plan as a family to just find a visa to one of countries we can be sure FARAH will be under a good medical and life care . 

Thanks for all . Hope all happiness to you   
Sadah,

(Removed by moderator, personal details)

Comments

• Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 50,698 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @1975 welcome to the forum, I don't personally  know,  are there any in Saudi? 
  • Ross_Alumni
    Ross_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,652 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello @1975

Welcome to the community, it's lovely to meet you and thanks for joining us.

I am unsure of what support might be available in your country, is it possible for you to speak with a health professional at all about your daughter's CP to see if they can advise at all? 

Just to let you know, I have removed your email address from your post, because we do not allow personal details on the community in accordance with our guidelines.
    Online Community Coordinator

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did you receive a helpful reply to your discussion? Fill out our feedback form and let us know about it.
  • chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,103 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello @1975 - & welcome to the community. Perhaps CMRC in Saudi Arabia may be able to help (between Dhahran and Al Khobar). They treat cerebral palsy in their outpatient service. Please see:https://cmrc.com/facilities/saudi-arabia/

1975 Community member Posts: 2 Listener
    Options
    Thank you all for valuable response ! 
    @chiarieds / @Sandy_123 :smile:
    Thanks for your concern. CMRC is a good ? rehabilitation center . Honestly it is a high price center . And we already completed a therapy course for my wife (after disc operation) . 
    One of the main problems is the cost and also the lifestyle will not allow you as a parent to take care of a disability case in your family ! 
    Thanks for the advice dear  

@Ross_Scope . Thanks a lot for your message.  And remind my of personal contact issue . 
    FARAH Since diagnosis is following with Pediatric Neurologist . And taking treatment to control epileptic seizures . She is fine thanks god  
    As my first post . The life here can't provide any mentioned progress to her unfortunately. 

Thanks for all. 

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.