CPM Weekly Online Activity Planner World CP Day themed week - World CP Day is Wednesday 6th October
Hello all, this week is a very important week! So we at Cerebral Palsy Midlands, look forward to seeing you on World CP Day, Wednesday 6th October. https://worldcpday.org/.
CPM has been working together with ‘CP Adult Advice UK' and ‘Scope’ to raise awareness of the campaign and get Landmarks across the UK to be lit Green this Wednesday. I am waiting for confirmation, hopefully, and fingers crossed today, to get confirmation from Birmingham Town Hall to represent our city.
The hashtag this year is #millionsofreasons as we can think of a million reasons why we need to raise awareness for the disability that is cerebral palsy. So, make sure you wearing green, thinking green, baking green and talking green on Wednesday and we shall see you there.
Monday 4th October
11am – Clubbercise with Laura and Amanda
2pm CPM Catch UP and World CP Day Briefing about Wednesday
Tuesday 5th October
11am – World CP Day Green Cakes – Cooking with Amy
CPM Connection will go LIVE on CPM Facebook Page – Afternoon - No set time
This will have a theme for World CP Day
Wednesday 6th October
10.30am World CP Day Zoom
2pm Being Heard Music Session with Richard
10.45 Wheelchair Dance with Helen – Link to follow
1.00pm Film Club
Friday 8th October
11.00 am Carers Group Coffee and Chat
11.15 Wheelchair Dance with Helen Link to follow
1.30pm Quiz time with Sarah – prizes to be won!
Specialist Information Officer and Cerebral Palsy Programme Lead
Want to tell us about your experience in the community? Talk to our chatbot and let us know.
- 48.4K All Categories
- 9.6K Start here and say hello!
- 3.9K Coffee lounge
- 3.9K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.4K News and opportunities
- 134 Community updates
- 11.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.6K Children, parents, and families
- 620 Work and employment
- 517 Education
- 939 Housing, transport, and independent living
- 906 Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 237 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 245 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 19.1K Talk about money
- 1.7K Benefits and financial support
- 4.2K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 11.2K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 1.9K Universal Credit (UC)
- 3.5K Talk about your impairment
- 1.2K Cerebral palsy
- 575 Chronic pain and pain management
- 636 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 689 Autism and neurodiversity
- 821 Mental health and wellbeing
- 283 Sensory impairments
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.