Hi, my name is Cardiff2020! PIP rang me this morning, what does it mean? — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is Cardiff2020! PIP rang me this morning, what does it mean?

Options
Cardiff2020
Cardiff2020 Community member Posts: 4 Listener
edited November 2021 in PIP, DLA, and AA
Hey all pip rang me this morning  and asked for my bank details  and they asked if I have been in hospital  or prison what do it mean 

Comments

• janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi there 

They normally ask this I'd they have made a decision on your claim and it has taken a while twice you applied 

It usually means you have been given an award but not in all cases so don't get your hopes up 

You may find there is money in your account before you get the decision letter 
  • Ross_Alumni
    Ross_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,652 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello @Cardiff2020

Wishing you a warm welcome to the community, how are you? 

This is a very supportive and welcoming place so I'm sure you'll enjoy being here, please feel free to have a browse of the community and ask any questions that come to mind.

I have moved your discussion over to our PIP category, which you might also want to have a look through for some related threads. Hopefully the above reply has been helpful, fingers crossed it is positive news!
    Online Community Coordinator

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did you receive a helpful reply to your discussion? Fill out our feedback form and let us know about it.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.