Hi, my name is JNawaz! CP and SDR Surgery? — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is JNawaz! CP and SDR Surgery?

Options
JNawaz
JNawaz Community member Posts: 1 Listener
edited October 2022 in Cerebral palsy
Hi folks. I'm the parent of a 4 Yr old boy who has PVL grade 3 Cerebral Palsy. Lower legs effected so doesn't have flat feet and doesn't walk without aid of his kayewalker. We have had botox injections which helped very little. We have now been offered SDR surgery in Nottingham. Would be great to speak to people in similar situations or any1 who can advise or help in anyway. 

Comments

• Alex_Alumni
    Alex_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,562 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello @JNawaz and thanks for your query, I've moved it over into our CP category so it's easier for members to share their thoughts :) 

I have CP myself, but I've got no experience with SDR surgery, so I'm afraid I can't answer your question directly. I will tag my colleague @Richard_Scope who I'm sure can point you towards so helpful resources, and lend his advice!

Let us know if we can help with anything else in the meantime.

Alex
    Online Community Coordinator
    Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.