Greetings — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Greetings

Options
Mike_wilson
Mike_wilson Community member Posts: 2 Listener
Hello ma'am

How're you doing today?
Tagged:

Comments

• Mike_wilson
    Mike_wilson Community member Posts: 2 Listener
    edited December 2022
    Options
    Hello I'm [Removed by moderator – personal information, please see community house rules.] from the UK Disabled pension office actually I could be of help to get your PIP Benefits here online .Just inbox me if you're stressed up and needed a help
  • Cher_Alumni
    Cher_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,741 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi there and welcome to our online community, how are you today?

I've removed your full name from your above post to keep your identity protected. I will also be emailing you shortly so please keep an eye out for that. In addition, I've merged your two opening posts to keep responses in one thread and help people keep track :)

As we cannot reliably vouch for someone's workplace or position, we'd encourage discussions around claiming PIP take part in our public PIP, DLA and AA category to minimise any risk of misinformation. This is not to dismiss your credentials however our utmost priority is members safety. I hope you understand.

Have a great night and again, thanks for joining us. 
    Online Community Co-ordinator

Want to tell us about your experience on the online community?  Talk to our chatbot and let us know.

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,800 Disability Gamechanger
    edited December 2022
    Options
    I agree that discussions for advice should be done on the forum. This is one of a few reasons why i will not give advice through a PM. Not only do i not have the time to give to an individual person but other peoples experience and advice may also help others too.
    If members want expert and individual advice then they should speak to an advice agency near them.
    I've never heard of the UK disabled pension office, is that new?
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.