If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is Shimara! Does anyone have experience of using the mollii suit?

Options
Shimara
Shimara Community member Posts: 1 Listener
I have a disability called hereditary spastic paresis, this condition causes spasticity especially in my legs. I have just started a trial of the mollii suit and wondered did anyone have experience using it?

Comments

• durhamjaide2001
    durhamjaide2001 Community Co-Production Group, Scope Member Posts: 10,884 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @Shimara  Welcome to the Community. If you have any questions please ask. We are a friendly and supportive forum, so please have a look around and join in when you are ready. You might like to start with the Coffee lounge under Categories for chats and games. Unfortunately I don't have any experience off your condition or the equipment you are using and I don't have any friends that have been through what you have but hopefully there's another member of the community who can advice you on this. 
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.