A fond farewell... sort of! — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

A fond farewell... sort of!

Options
Tori_Scope
Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,493 Disability Gamechanger
edited January 2023 in Community updates
Hi everyone,

I've been working on the community for around two and a half years now. I think it's fair to say that it's been a bit of a bumpy ride, with the pandemic, cost of living crisis, and *gestures widely* general ongoing turmoil.

This is, unfortunately, my last day on the community team. That's the (debatably ;)) bad news.

The good news is that I'm staying at Scope :) I'm moving into a new role in our lovely campaigns team next week. I'm really excited to get started, and can't wait to help engage people in our campaigns. Considering the current climate, I think this is more important than ever.

As a big part of my role will be engaging people digitally in our campaigns, this isn't goodbye. I'm keen to engage you in our campaigns, so you haven't quite gotten rid of me just yet! If you'd like to keep up to date with our campaigning work, you can sign up for email updates through our website.

Thank you all for making the community the welcoming and vibrant place it is. Seeing you advocate for and support one another, even in the face of adversity, has been a real highlight. As have the many laughs along the way :D Your posts continue to brighten my day, challenge my views, and teach me new things. Keep being yourselves.

Thank you also to my wonderful colleagues in the community team who've been unwavering in their encouragement and understanding, and who persistently work hard to champion the community. I'll miss the banter.

It's been an absolute pleasure.

Take care, and stay kind.

Tori

TL;DR I'm sadly leaving the community team, but am staying at Scope :)
National Campaigns Officer, she/her

Check out our Playground Accessibility Map

Comments

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.