If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Lcwra reviews white paper?

Options
Marley30
Marley30 Community member Posts: 63 Connected
Hello, I hope everyone is ok.. :) 

I posted on here a while back regarding if reviews for lcwra where still suspended?  I trawled the net and came across something I didn't understand about a "white paper? That's deciding of the reviews will come back again white paper in January in Jan 2023.. don't know what this is all about.. sorry :/ 
 or if anyone know if the reviews will come back again? ? And if so how they are done? Is it the same process all over again? Doctors notes and an assessment etc etc. 
I wasn't given a review date, like all I believe but I haven't had a review for 3 years ? Is this normal? 
Dreading another one every day :(

Thanks 💕💕🙏
Tagged:

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 55,133 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Yes reviews are still suspended. The only assessments they are doing at the moment is new claims and change of circumstances.

Never heard of something called "white paper" so can't advise with that sorry.

Any potential future review will be the same as any other WCA you've had. If you have access to a journal for UC you will receive a letter on there telling you that you're being referred for the WCA. Shortly after that you should receive the form in the post. You will need to fill that in and return it with any supporting evidence you have. Once it's returned you will need to wait for the decision. Another assessment is most likely because most have them. Paper based assessments are rare but possible.

In the meatime your award is ongoing until a new decision says otherwise.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • Marley30
    Options
    Hi poppy, 

Thankyou, oh dear perhaps I will have a review coming as I updated my illnesses in January and also realised there was a slight error on the address so I spelt it correctly and it came up as change of address! :! But it wasn't it was change of spelling, I wonder if they will see it's not actually a change of address? Oh dear, 
    This may of triggered a review then, silly me, do you have any idea how long after "change of circumstances a review would be?

Thanks again🙏
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 55,133 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    If you reported a change of circumstances and then updated your health condition then yes this may prompt a referral for another WCA. I have no idea how long it will take for this to happen, if it does.

As you've already been found to have LCWRA you need to be very careful about reporting changes because you can't have a higher award than this.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • Marley30
    Options
    Good morning Poppy,

Thankyou, and oh dear I should of kept quiet, I wish I'd known this before :(:( 

X
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.