Easter plans ? — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Easter plans ?

Options
woodbine
woodbine Community member Posts: 11,669 Disability Gamechanger
Anything planned for this weekend? 
On Saturday our son who we haven't seen for over 15 months is bringing his new Fiancee over to meet us and on Sunday we have invested in a leg of lamb so we have invited our next door neighbour round for lunch.
Other than that it will be spending time in the garden if the weather is kind and my eyes are upto it and eating chocolate.
Enjoy x
2024 The year of the general election...the time for change is coming 💡

Comments

• Beaver79
    Beaver79 Community member, Community Co-Production Group, Scope Member Posts: 20,402 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    My partner and I will be going to my parents on Easter Sunday. We will also be having a leg of lamb.
    I hope the weather is good to us all. @woodbine
  • Biblioklept
    Biblioklept Community member Posts: 4,682 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    I didn't know until this year that lamb is traditional at Easter or at least most people seem to eat it!!

I don't have any plans but I'll certainly be nibbling on some chocolate :D Enjoy meeting up with your son and his fiance @woodbine and how lovely of you having your neighbour over. <3

Enjoy being at your parents @Beaver79!

• Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 50,823 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Sounds a good plan @woodbine we have a family roast on Sunday lamb. Then my daughter is popping in on Monday on way home from her inlaws. So busy
  • Strawberry1
    Strawberry1 Community member, Scope Member Posts: 2,549 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Whatever you are doing this Easter please please please 🙏 have a pleasant fews days . God bless everyone.  Take care of yourselves 
  • durhamjaide2001
    durhamjaide2001 Community Co-Production Group, Scope Member Posts: 10,563 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Thank you very much @Strawberry1 for your kind words. 
  • Cher_Alumni
    Cher_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,741 Disability Gamechanger
    edited April 2023
    Options
    That sounds lovely @woodbine Enjoy making some special memories with your family.

Tomorrow, I'm taking my little boy to a play activity whereby a mini high street will be set up for him and other children to play in. I've heard on the grapevine the Easter bunny himself might be making an appearance too  :o  

Sunday and Monday will be spent munching on chocolate, while I need to fit in a jog as I've got a 10k run the following Sunday I (for some reason) agreed to. 

I hope you all have a peaceful, relaxing weekend whatever you get up to!
    Online Community Co-ordinator

Want to tell us about your experience on the online community?  Talk to our chatbot and let us know.

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
  • Alex_Alumni
    Alex_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,562 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    I shall certainly be enjoying some chocolate tomorrow, I'm heading back home to my parents and having a lovely roast :)

I hope everyone is having a good weekend so far!
    Online Community Coordinator
    Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.
  • Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 50,823 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Well the easter egg hunt went well , took kids 2 seconds to find the eggs. Looking faward to the roast now later 
  • L_Volunteer
    L_Volunteer Community Volunteer Adviser, Scope Member Posts: 7,978 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Glad to hear the Easter egg hunt went well @Sandy_123 - it sounds like great fun. I hope you also enjoyed ending the day with a roast  :)
    Community Volunteer Adviser with professional knowledge of education, special educational needs and disabilities and EHCP's. Pronouns: She/her. 

Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.