UC Reviews? — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

UC Reviews?

Options
Biblioklept
Biblioklept Community member Posts: 4,682 Disability Gamechanger
My mind has gone blank and I can't remember if reviews is the right word, but have they started reassessments for people already in Support Group ESA or UC LCWRA?

I received a UC50 in the post with return date of 28th April and not sure why unless it's review or renewal or something?

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,607 Disability Gamechanger
    edited April 2023
    Options
    As far as i'm aware they are still suspended. Did you have a letter on your journal telling you that you're being referred?

That return date is in the next 2 days, have you only just received it?
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • Biblioklept
    Biblioklept Community member Posts: 4,682 Disability Gamechanger
    edited April 2023
    Options
    I received it on Monday I think, it may have been Tuesday or even Saturday as I haven't opened post since Friday but definitely last few days.
    No letter on my journal that I can see. 

I don't know whether to try and fill it out today or if I even need to!  I asked on the journal but of course had no reply and won't for some time I'm sure

What would you do?
  • bobby123
    bobby123 Community member Posts: 197 Courageous
    Options
    When was your last assessment 
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,607 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    It may have been sent in error. There would definitely be a letter on your journal if you've been referred recently. The forms shouldn't automatically be sent without a referral. This just seems odd to me.

You can contact the Health Assessment Advisory Service by email, i know you can't use the phone. I would contact them and ask if a referral has been sent and tell them that you receive the UC50 form and you think it's an error.
    All customers should contact customer-relations@chda.dwp.gov.uk.
    bobby123 said:
    When was your last assessment 

That's irrelevant because i haven't heard that reviews have started back again. The last time i heard they were suspended for the rest of this year at least.

I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.