Poem called fame — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Poem called fame

Options
Globster
Globster Community member, Community Volunteer Host, CP Network, Scope Member Posts: 2,385 Disability Gamechanger
Poem called fame 
A young man called Shadow 
He was excellent at rapping out his own lyrics that made his YouTube debut which got him signed up by a record label which had him sitting at table singing his first contract with his music label which meant that his songs were heard all over the world this got shadows rapping got him to fame but this had taken a lot of effort and hard work on Shadows part but he still had so much heart to keep going when things got tough but he told can be rough and tough on your own road to success but he says you got keep your head held high and keep trying and you may cry when things get tough and you might that’s enough but I just pushed through the pain and tears now my fears are behind me and I can now see my own name up in lights that means that I have reached fame but a pain and struggles with trying to keep myself at top rapping music charts 

I am a Community Volunteer Host. Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.

Comments

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.