Poem called Patterns — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Poem called Patterns

Options
Globster
Globster Community member, Community Volunteer Host, CP Network, Scope Member Posts: 2,385 Disability Gamechanger
 Poem  called Patterns 
Patterns look very beautiful with the use of different materials like different colour yarns and paints to make glorious shapes and designs which make the patterns look so stylish and vibrant and unique patterns are very interesting to our eyes are left with incredible shapes wonderful patterns keep evolving with each new pattern that we create with each day which is an attractive sight.

I am a Community Volunteer Host. Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.

Comments

• Globster
    Globster Community member, Community Volunteer Host, CP Network, Scope Member Posts: 2,385 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Just written poem about  patterns 
    Poem called patterns created through dance 
    A young woman who was called Jo. 
    She created patterns through her dance routines were so unique and wonderful how she glided across the stage. 
     Her arms and hands and legs and feet were all in great synchronisation which got her a standing ovation which brought Joe’s dance show to a wonderful end.

I am a Community Volunteer Host. Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.