How Do You Follow/Unfollow Threads — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

How Do You Follow/Unfollow Threads

Options
Ray212
Ray212 Community member Posts: 352 Pioneering
There are some threads I would like to follow and some I would like to leave. How do you follow and leave threads, for the life of me I can't see it anywhere

Comments

• Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 11,011 Scope online community team
    edited June 2023
    Options
    Hi @Ray212, unfortunately that isn't possible through this platform. :( You can follow individual categories such as Community updates, but the closest you can come to following an individual discussion is by bookmarking it, I'm afraid.

Edit to add: You can turn on / off notifications for certain things via your user profile. For example many people switch off notifications for conversations they've participated in but leave ones such as discussions they've started or mentions of them. 
    Community Manager
    Scope
  • Ray212
    Ray212 Community member Posts: 352 Pioneering
    Options
    Ah thats a shame. Maybe something to consider for the future? 

Will take a look at the notification options, thank you
  • surfygoose
    surfygoose Community member Posts: 434 Pioneering
    Options
    I think it would be good if you could turn off notifications just for certain conversations, because I like receiving notifications for some of them but if it’s something that goes a long time that is no longer relevant then it would be good to be able to jump out just of that certain discussion, without having to turn off all of them.
  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 11,011 Scope online community team
    Options
    I appreciate the feedback from you both @surfygoose and @Ray212 and have made a note of it. 
    Community Manager
    Scope
  • surfygoose
    surfygoose Community member Posts: 434 Pioneering
    Options

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.