Asking for paper based — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Asking for paper based

paries1 Community member Posts: 380 Pioneering
Does anyone think asking for a paper based on UC50/PIP forms would make any difference ? A really long shot I know.  I’m really really struggling with everything atm and it’s all getting me down . 
I also haven’t got my PIP form and it’s been 10 days 


  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 49,593 Disability Gamechanger
    No harm in asking, they can either say yes or no. It's possible to have them but they are rare. It may take up to 2 weeks to receive the PIP form. If you haven't received it by Friday then give them a ring.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • paries1
    paries1 Community member Posts: 380 Pioneering
    Ok thanks Poppy 


Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.