LCWRA Payments - Back dated? — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

LCWRA Payments - Back dated?

Options
Stellanatalia
Stellanatalia Community member Posts: 3 Listener
Hi 
I am looking for some help also please. I advised in my journal at the end of January that I was going into hospital for treatments. 
On the 10th Feb 2023 I reported a change of circumstances and supplied a sick note and continuously until I had been awarded LCWRA on the 07th June 2023. 
My usual assesment periods are 18th - 17th of every month. 
I won’t received my first payment in f LCWRA until July 24th. 
I believe i owed one month? 
Can someone advise, I have been told I’m not entitled as my assesment periods are
March 18th - April 17th 
April 18th - May 17th
May 18th - June 17th

why is it not started from Feb 18th - March 17th? 
Thank you 
Tagged:

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,659 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Are you 100% certain you reported your fit note on 10th Feb? and it wasn't reported later than this but the fit note was backdated? 
    If it definitely was then your waiting period will be..
    Feb to May.. LCWRA starts from AP 18th May to 17th June and first payment will be 24th June. 
    This means they owe you 1 month up to now.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.