Council tax reduction — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Council tax reduction

bobby123 Community member Posts: 188 Courageous
edited September 2023 in Universal Credit (UC)
I live with my parents who are on state pension but the house is in my name I get pip standard daily living and lcwra uc.  I did a benefits questionnaire on entitled to and it says I am entitle to council tax reduction.

Is this correct and how do I claim this



Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.