CMHT — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

CMHT

Options
letitbe
letitbe Community member Posts: 298 Pioneering
CMHT left me a voicemail and said they have allocated me someone , does anyone know what this means ? 

Comments

• Bettahm
    Bettahm Community member Posts: 1,439 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    letitbe said:
    CMHT left me a voicemail and said they have allocated me someone , does anyone know what this means ? 
    I have been with them.
    Probably means you now have a support worker. 
  • letitbe
    Options
    Bettahm said:
    letitbe said:
    I have been with them.
    Did you find they helped you ? Whenever the CMHT call me I don’t answer because the man really annoys me , it’s like he shouts and doesn’t talk , he distresses me . 
  • Bettahm
    Options
    letitbe said:
    Bettahm said:
    letitbe said:
    I have been with them.
    Did you find they helped you ? Whenever the CMHT call me I don’t answer because the man really annoys me , it’s like he shouts and doesn’t talk , he distresses me . 
    No they did not help me in fact they made things worse then discharged me with no reason given and without telling me.
    They have a 'one size fits all' agenda and if that doesn't work for you, you're out it appears.
    Do sincerely hope your experience is better than mine.
  • letitbe
    Options
    Bettahm said:
    letitbe said:
    Bettahm said:
    letitbe said:
    I have been with them.
    No they did not help me in fact they made things worse then discharged me with no reason given and without telling me.
    They have a 'one size fits all' agenda and if that doesn't work for you, you're out it appears.
    That’s terrible they discharged you without any reason . How long were you under CMHT before they discharged you ? 
  • Bettahm
    Options
    letitbe said:
    Bettahm said:
    letitbe said:
    Bettahm said:
    letitbe said:
    I have been with them.
    That’s terrible they discharged you without any reason . How long were you under CMHT before they discharged you ? 
    Hard to say because I dont know exactly when they discharged me.
    5 or 6 months?
  • letitbe
    Options
    Bettahm said:
    letitbe said:
    Bettahm said:
    letitbe said:
    Bettahm said:
    letitbe said:
    I have been with them.
    5 or 6 months?
    Discharging without any kind of follow up or referral is really bad. I’ve read a few forums where they’ve said CMHT have been awful and made people worse . 
  • Bettahm
    Options
    letitbe said:
    Bettahm said:
    letitbe said:
    Bettahm said:
    letitbe said:
    Bettahm said:
    letitbe said:
    I have been with them.
    5 or 6 months?
    Discharging without any kind of follow up or referral is really bad. I’ve read a few forums where they’ve said CMHT have been awful and made people worse . 
    And mr hunt and stride and the rest of them need to look into our current mental health care system before they start issuing sanctions on people. 
    We are not treated as individuals, it's a one size fits all system. Then if it doesn't work it's your fault.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.