Poem called dreaming of the Special Lady — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Poem called dreaming of the Special Lady

Options
Globster
Globster Community member, Community Volunteer Host, CP Network, Scope Member Posts: 2,385 Disability Gamechanger

Poem called dreaming of the Special Lady

Your devotion and love are beautiful and warming my heart with that special feeling of love. This gives me the most opportunity to make some glorious memories with a woman who understands me and loves me for who I am. Your eyes are so gorgeous and sparkle like stars. You have a soft touch of your hand joins onto my hand which means that we are inseparable from each other as our growing love and fondness grow even stronger with each day that passes as you are me ray of sunlight to relight the dark space in my heart with light once again as my heart once singing hegemonically one day momentarily as I love to the moon and back 

I am a Community Volunteer Host. Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.

Comments

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.