Hello to everyone. — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hello to everyone.

Options
nas
nas Community member Posts: 5 Listener
edited December 2023 in PIP, DLA, and AA
Hello to everyone.

After the New Year I am going to fill in an Attendance Allowance Form for a female relation who is unable to cope with such a demand of information. I will be simply 
referring to her as "SHE" cannot do this or  ????

On page "44" Help with Care Needs, also page "61" Extra Information, I am intending to type these out on A4 paper and stick them down neatly with Pritt-Stick. Page 61 is going to take at least another 3 pages of tying given her level of circumstances, so I
think doing this should be okay as so much typing will be needed anyway.  

Of course I will ring the DWP up to get their view but I just wondered what others had to say on the forum about this as a whole.

Finally, it's wonderful to see so many helped. I can well remember a long, long time ago when I needed help and there was no internet, but the welfare rights were like
a lighthouse in the night for me at that time. 

Comments

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.