Concerning tribunal, do they need the same evidence — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Concerning tribunal, do they need the same evidence

Options
SonOfYorick
SonOfYorick Community member Posts: 23 Listener
I do need to copy paste print and pack in the screenshots of my bank account, letters from doctors, etc or will they have automatically seen it ? 

It’s a lot of faff 

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,573 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    You don’t need any bank account details for a PIP claim. 

Any other additional evidence you have that hasn’t already been sent can be sent
    to the Tribunal. Anything you’ve already sent will be sent to the Tribunal by DWP. You will then receive a copy of everything in the bundle. 
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • SonOfYorick
    Options
    I’m going to send copies of everything anyway I don’t trust them 

also I needed Bank app screenshot because they didn’t believe treatment was costing me anything nor that I was seeing any professionals so I was like

explain these huge troughs of money over the last two years going to my psych 
  • poppy123456
    edited March 2
    Options
    Are you still receiving help from a rep with your claim?

Everything you've already sent will be sent to you in the bundle so you can check everything is in there. It's better to do that than send everything you've already sent again. The Tribunal are totally impartial and independent to DWP.

Are you either appearing in person or having a telephone/video hearing?
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
  • SonOfYorick
    Options
    In person .
    i might call Monday and ask them since their actual own guide manuals don’t explain jt well :/
  • poppy123456
    Options
    If you mean call PIP to ask them then I wouldn't advise you to do that. When ringing any DWP department you are speaking to someone from a call centre, who often have very little knowledge of benefits, other than to sit reading from a screen. 
  • SonOfYorick
    Options
    I meant calling the independent tribunal 
  • SonOfYorick
    Options
    I'm still needing clarity, 

people here, how many of you who have been to tribunals got there to discover that they didn't bring evidence you provided the DWP with before?
  • poppy123456
    edited March 3
    Options

people here, how many of you who have been to tribunals got there to discover that they didn't bring evidence you provided the DWP with before?
    Clarity for what exactly? I've already advised you that DWP send everything you've sent to support your claim to HMCTS. This will include the PIP2 form, the assessment report, any additional evidence you sent, the MR request letter. You will then receive everything in what's called the bundle. You do not need to send anything that you've already sent. 

When you receive the bundle you will need to look through to make sure everything is there. 

The people that have been advising you should have already told you this, if they've supported X amount of people with benefit claims and Tribunals. 

Here you go. https://www.a1benefitsupport.com/what-happens-at-a-pip-tribunal-1#:~:text=Before%20the%20tribunal%20the%20DWP,to%20have%20been%20awarded%20points.
  • honestjon
    honestjon Community member Posts: 173 Pioneering
    Options

As Poppy has said if the evidence is in the bundle then the tribunal will have it so the dwp can't forget to bring the evidence.
    If you have other evidence that is not in your bundle then you can take that to the tribunal yourself if you want to 
  • SonOfYorick
    Options

Aaaargh what the *%*+ does this mean , does this mean they ignored:

the contents page I made in pt 25 size Ariel bold, directing Them to the 3 pages of explaining my reasons

the words SEE ATTACHED LETTER big block capital letters on the box for stating your reasons

AND THE THREE PAGES OF EXPLAINING ?!!? 
  • Hannah_Alumni
    Hannah_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,912 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello @SonOfYorick

I'm so sorry, it must be so frustrating. Have you called up to enquire? 
    Hannah - She / Her

Online Community Coordinator @ Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
    Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.