Ukraine — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Ukraine

Options
woodbine
woodbine Community member Posts: 11,712 Disability Gamechanger
Not a subject that has been discussed on here but I thought I might share this with you, I am a member of a gardening group on FB and one of our members is from Lviv in the Ukraine, I asked today how they were and if they were keeping safe, the reply saddened me. It was that they are being bombed almost everyday now the last time yesterday when a bomb exploded close to their home.
I find it sad beyond belief that in 2024 a part of Europe has been at war for more than two years now, very sad.
2024 The year of the general election...the time for change is coming 💡

Comments

• 66Mustang
    66Mustang Community member Posts: 13,776 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    I agree John it's very sad and quite scary how close to home it is

I purchased a product from a little self employed craftsman based in Kyiv (Kiev at the time) less than a month before the invasion started, he updated his site to say he is having some issues and there might be a delay to any orders but he is sure people would understand(!) but there have been no updates since, I wonder if he is still alive
  • MW123
    MW123 Scope Member Posts: 489 Pioneering
    Options

The situation is deeply saddening. 

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.