Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Hi, my name is shirleyc!
Hi we are brining up (my husband & me ) our 2 year old grandaughter who was diagnosed with ALL LUKEMIA last year we have made the decision to buy a small caravan on the seafront to give her some qaulity of life and put the colour back in her face it won't cure her but in our eyes will allow a healthier life style we desperately needing a ramp and turning point built on to our caravan as at the moment we are struggling to lift her in and out of the caravan our intention is to spend as much time at the caravan as possible which is in EASTER LOTHIAN EDINBURGH we are on benefits who could I contact for funding it's a worrying time Thanks
- 53.1K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 149 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 764 Work and employment
- 579 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 278 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 264 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.3K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.5K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 676 Chronic pain and pain management
- 700 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 929 Mental health and wellbeing
- 298 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.