Welcomes and introductions
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Hi, my name is 3_SAMagnify1!

3_SAMagnify13_SAMagnify1 Member Posts: 20 Connected
edited April 2015 in Welcomes and introductions
I am 37 and live in Cheltenham. I have with Ataxia and Cerebral Palsy in 2005 but I only found out a about the diagnosis in summer 2013. I have lived in Malta and the Irish Republic. I have also attended both private and state schools in the UK. I am member of The Salvation Army, The Liberal Democrat Party and have joined the RNIB, as I am also partially sighted. i have a Certificate of Higher Education in Psychology and combined Studies .I have carers in from Farecare who are a local family run firm. I enjoy reading especially history mainly from before Christ to 18th century and Theology, I enjoy Musicals especially those by Andrew Lloydd Webber. I enjoy like most music except rap heavy metal and hip hop. Food wise I love spicy food and like Chinese, a bit of Mexican, Italian. I don't eat jacket potatoes baked roast or boiled potatoes, cabbage cauliflower and brocollli. Indeed avoid roast dinner but will will eat spare ribs.
Sign in or join us to comment.