Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
husband leaving me
I'm in a wheel chair I can't walk so can't go to loo myself o need care ..I also had a stroke eight yrs ago so can't use my left arm .my knee keeps dislocating and hoping gsomething canbe done about very soon .it's all got to much for my husband of fourty yrs I love veryuch am I thinks he loves me in a different way now .but he been gone a month lives on our caravan so he can still go to work .I so heartbroken and never expected this at all ad we seemed happy .
- 52.8K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 148 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 756 Work and employment
- 574 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 275 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 263 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.1K Talk about money
- 2K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.4K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 673 Chronic pain and pain management
- 697 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 748 Autism and neurodiversity
- 923 Mental health and wellbeing
- 297 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.