Remaining politically neutral during General Election 2024

Under guidance from the Electoral Commission and Charity Commission, it's important that Scope remains politically neutral during General Elections.

While we understand that this period will see many passionate discussions and do not want to discourage open discussion, we cannot allow discussions which are purely intended to influence voting.

As ever, please make sure that your comments remain respectful of other people's opinions and keep to our online community house rules.

Hi, my name is andywear!

Options
andywear
andywear Community member Posts: 1 Listener
I am a carer for my 23 year old son he has cp and learning dissabilitys 

Comments

• iza
    iza Scope Member Posts: 703 Pioneering
    Options
    Hi Andywear, nice to meet you here. Perhaps, would like to share your experience of carer. 
    My mum become sever disable this year due to stroke. Her right side of all body is affected. The most what she lost is confidence in herself, afraid to practise making little walking steps. 
    Hope you have a nice evening. There is a coffee lounge section here. Feel free to share how you relax in your free time. 

• Sam_Alumni
    Sam_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,665 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @andywear welcome to the community, do take a look at the Parents and Carers category and join in! 
    Scope
    Senior online community officer
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.