Add your voice to Scientific literature and Enter to win a £25 voucher for Amazon UK!!!!!
Enter to win a £25 voucher for Amazon UK !!!!!!
Add your voice to Scientific literature by answering a few questions!!!
Hi, my name is Zoe and I am a MSc student of psychology at University of London Royal Holloway. My research focus is based around disability, language and stereotypes. The results of this study have the potential to be meaningful in understanding disability-based social movements, adding to literature on stereotypes and prejudice as well as having potential policy implications and of course providing a platform for us as disabled individuals to add our voice and be represented in social science research, thus your assistance is incredibly meaningful. In order to participate you must be 18 years or older and identify with disability. You will spend approximately 25 minutes answering a series of questions, some concerning disability, experiences of being stereotyped, your social preferences and some basic demographic questions through the accessible online survey
If you think this is important please copy paste and share, post, email etc.!!!!
Read more at https://community.scope.org.uk/discussion/31908/hi-my-name-is-zoetroxellwhitman#OQlXRQcruBSSd2rK.99
- 54.1K All Categories
- 10.6K Start here and say hello!
- 5.1K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities
- 156 Community updates
- 12.1K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 797 Work and employment
- 589 Education
- 1.2K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 292 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 266 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.7K Talk about money
- 2.2K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.6K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.6K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4.1K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 688 Chronic pain and pain management
- 707 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 759 Autism and neurodiversity
- 937 Mental health and wellbeing
- 311 Sensory impairments