If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Son turning 20

summer Community member Posts: 4 Listener
Hello my child is leaving a specalist school becasue he turns 20 soon. He recieves pip at both enhanced rate. Would be beable to stay on my tax credit award rather than claim esa in his own right. He isnt capable of managing his finances hes still like a child wanting to go places and do things a child likes to do. I have a 11 year old awell. My disabled child been take  off our tax credit award would put us in financial diffuculty because we would need to go back out to work to support the 11 year old but carnt because we have no care for the 20 year old it would be easier for him to stay on our tax credits award so i can provide him with  all the things he needs 
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.