Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
I'm word must get more sleep
I'm so tired sleep is a major issue but gotta share this so sitting here 2 50 in the morning by my self. Laughing outv loud not even little quite chuckkle keep thinking wot must people have thought got to job centre coat kept wrapapping it's self around my crutches paper work in plastic bag hurting just want rest against some thing so fighting cost crutches now plastic bag got so badly tangled panic set in . Distressed needed help. Then I'm surpose to be there 13 55. Iv some how read 3 55.. Don't look stupid enough at this point tyres to rest in chair ended up crutches went one way plastic bag landed on a desk abruptly scared the people sat there massive bunch of keys some how fly out of my hand control and smack the security man in the head. Not impressed them friend comes over I recognise the man's face that just passed said to my mate oh there's the nice guy I talk about named Bob some reason I'm very loudly calling and waving oh Bob. How r you Bob really miss having you as my assessment guy so he's looking like I'm local escapie I think he's winding me up shouting Bob Bob you always were a joker . Once he's past by I realise he's not Bob at all . I clearly looked like local head case laughing uncontrollably realised many people stopped and were starring at me made me laugh so much more no idea how series of event your never ever gonna see or feel again took place .red in face highly embarressesd. Now come and tell me uhh had a bad day... really wanted ground to open and swallow me .. but just had me laughing like a head case .. how did i get three today. Wow
Only me .. cathie..
- 53.1K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 149 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 762 Work and employment
- 579 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 278 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 264 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.2K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.5K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 676 Chronic pain and pain management
- 700 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 752 Autism and neurodiversity
- 929 Mental health and wellbeing
- 298 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.