Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Taking time off work - new Scope research
At Scope, we want to understand more about what it's like taking sickness absence for disabled people and people who have long term conditions.
We would like to hear from disabled people and people with long term conditions who:
- are working and have taken sickness absence
- have stopped working after taking sickness absence
- Leeds - Thursday 22 February 5-7pm
- London - Monday 27 February 5-7pm
About the groups
- All participants will be offered a £25 voucher as a thank you for their time.
- We can cover local travel expenses people who take part.
- Refreshments will be provided on the day.
Please email [email protected] or call 02076197278
If you'd like to share your views on sickness absence but aren't able to take part, please reply to this post or contact [email protected]
- 53.9K All Categories
- 10.6K Start here and say hello!
- 5K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 153 Community updates
- 12.1K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 791 Work and employment
- 588 Education
- 1.2K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 290 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 265 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.6K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.5K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.6K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4.1K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 686 Chronic pain and pain management
- 704 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 759 Autism and neurodiversity
- 937 Mental health and wellbeing
- 311 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.