Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Mom of twins one with disabilities
I have twin children. One of my twins a boy (we named him Daniel) was diagnosed with Spina Bifida and clubbed feet before birth. He uses a wheelchair for public outings and trips because he is unable to walk independently without assistance basically speaking. Both of them are 1 year old now. He also has braces for therapy and exercise around the house so that he can play unaided and stand up straight. Is there anyone who has a child with Spina Bifida as well?
- 55.5K All Categories
- 10.8K Start here and say hello!
- 5.3K Coffee lounge
- 4.1K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.6K Research and opportunities
- 161 Community updates
- 12.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 845 Work and employment
- 601 Education
- 1.2K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1.1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 305 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 270 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 22.4K Talk about money
- 2.3K Benefits and financial support
- 4.5K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.9K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.7K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4.2K Talk about your impairment
- 1.4K Cerebral palsy
- 710 Chronic pain and pain management
- 720 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 774 Autism and neurodiversity
- 953 Mental health and wellbeing
- 315 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.