Focus groups on the experiences of disabled people in the workplace
Scope are carrying out research to understand what information employers should be collecting to understand the experiences of their disabled employees.
We want to find out:
· What would you like to know about an employer?
· What information would you be comfortable with your employer capturing about you?
· How should they gather this information?
Share your views through workshops with Scope in:
· Leeds on 25 July, 5:30 pm – 7:30 pm and;
· Cardiff on 16 July, 2:00 pm – 4:00 pm
We would like to hear from:
· People aged 16-64 who consider themselves to be disabled
· Who have experience in work
We can cover local travel expenses. We will offer participants a £20 gift voucher as a thank you for your time.
If you would like to take part then please contact [email protected] or call 02076197389. If you have any access or communication requirements, please also let us know.
Alternatively, if you would like to share your views on how your employer measures your experience of working for that organisation as a disabled person but can't make any of the dates for the workshops then please do get in touch using the above email address.
- 54.2K All Categories
- 10.6K Start here and say hello!
- 5.1K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities
- 157 Community updates
- 12.1K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 800 Work and employment
- 591 Education
- 1.2K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 293 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 266 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.8K Talk about money
- 2.2K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.6K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.6K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4.1K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 688 Chronic pain and pain management
- 708 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 759 Autism and neurodiversity
- 941 Mental health and wellbeing
- 311 Sensory impairments