Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Hi Just thought I would let you all no my outcome of universalcredit claim .be prepared to be robbed move to full uc area 8 weeks ago .on contrbution based esa. Support group recieved £444 per month Husband on private pension £377 per month. Housing benefit £320 per month Total per month£1.141 .well remain on contrbution based Esa support group along side uc husband put through ringer as to send fit notes now awaiting some form to assess wether he's Eligible for uc support group this can take 13 weeks.sof here's what we ended up with one the uc £498 standard element for couple.+350 housing element add these together £848 now take off £377 pension+£479 contrbution based Esa they work it out to include 5 week months over the year this is then added together £856 take this away from your total elements £7 bloody pound Difference so No housing element loss of 3 nearly £320 no rent payed for last 6 weeks in private let .what is going on surely this will put every one on streets.59 year's old waspi women care worker for 35 years.Husband 64 gas board from leaving school.Both Have several Arthritis.this universalcredit is worse than victorian times.everyone will be camping in parks, fields, Don't think labour will be able to fix things either the flood gated havery well and truly opened.
- 53.1K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 149 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 762 Work and employment
- 578 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 277 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 264 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.2K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.5K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 676 Chronic pain and pain management
- 700 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 929 Mental health and wellbeing
- 298 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.