Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Recovery cb esa debt.
Was invalved in a rta 2 yrs ago. During this period I was of work and still are. The dwp paid my sick benifit and my 365 cb esa then it stopped. Recived letter from dwp to say they have recived payment from third party ie insurance company. Surley this means the dwp haven't paid my esa cb benifit the insurance company have. As I have paid my national insurance contributions up to date over the years I technicaly beleave the dwp haven't paid my legal benifit as this has been paid to them by third party and I should be paid 365 days cb esa from the dwp. They say it's not in there guidance. Any thoughts.
- 55.4K All Categories
- 10.8K Start here and say hello!
- 5.3K Coffee lounge
- 4.1K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.6K Research and opportunities
- 160 Community updates
- 12.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 843 Work and employment
- 601 Education
- 1.2K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1.1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 305 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 270 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 22.4K Talk about money
- 2.3K Benefits and financial support
- 4.5K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.9K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.7K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4.2K Talk about your impairment
- 1.4K Cerebral palsy
- 709 Chronic pain and pain management
- 719 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 774 Autism and neurodiversity
- 953 Mental health and wellbeing
- 315 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.