Hi, my name is ktsmileyqueen! — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is ktsmileyqueen!

Options
ktsmileyqueen
ktsmileyqueen Community member Posts: 7 Listener
I have got multiple complex illnesses and disabilities which some of them overlaps. I have got: Familial Hemiplegic Migraine Hypothyroidism Fibromyalgia Osteoarthritis in back/hips/right leg Sciatica caused by recurrent prolapsed discs in lower back Irritable Bowel Syndrome Asthma Restless Leg Syndrome Social phobia Anxiety/Stress/Depression Learning Difficulties Curvature of spine due by having a Slipped Femoral Epiphysis and lost 3 inches of my right leg when I was 12. I didn’t want a raised boot as I was already bullied at school. The shortening of my right leg caused the curvature as I was still growing. I had 6 pins and a plate in my hip until my body rejected it when I was 20. I am 47 now. There’s a few more but I don’t want to bore you any longer. I have a very caring loving hubby who has learning difficulties and also my only son who’s 9 who also has ADHD and other needs. My name is Katie and thank you for letting me join Scope. ??

Comments

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.