Minister For The Disabled. Aint she the greatest.......NOT!!! — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Minister For The Disabled. Aint she the greatest.......NOT!!!

Options
David71H
David71H Community member Posts: 6 Connected
It was naive of me to expect anything, I realise this now. 
But anyway, I emailed a couple MPs. 
Heidi Allen and the actual Minister for The Disabled Sarah Newton.
I'd read a little on The Disability Rights uk site about talks in parliament and scandals etc surrounding all this horrific re evaluation process for us poorly folk.
Response from Heidi Allens secretary was to let me know that unfortunately due to strict parliamentary protocols Heidi would'nt be able to assist me as I wasn't in her constituency. 
She did suggest I contact My local MP.
Oh dear. So that would be the guy that voted Against laws to promote equality and human rights.  Ben Bradley. Google him. He's lovely.....Mmmmm
No response from the Minister for The Disabled. 
I've since emailed her a couple more times asking for some sort of assistance. 
oooh got automated reply saying if I provided my name and address that she would respond within 10 days...its been 8.
2 more days and I will be trying the office number provided.
I don't honestly expect any kind of useful assistance and I'm pretty sure I'll be told I need to contact local MP. Round and round we go.
If this ends up being the case, then I will let her know that I am contacting her because of The Hefty status of The Minister For The Disabled that she has somehow blagged her way into acquiring. 
MP STORIES?? Surely they cant All be NWO advocates????? lolololololol
Need a Heart Transplant but its complicated, lololoololol. 
I mean seriously......when isn't it flipping complicated?
Already had one 20 year ago so it would be the 2nd....obvs

Day of my F2F, i was telling the drone (assessor) about already having a Transplant.
She said "Did it work?"

So many of us teetering on the absolute edge while they queue up to give us a final push.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.