Pip — Scope | Disability forum
Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.


pearl1936 Member Posts: 6 Listener
Hi I phoned welfare rights to get help with my pips form I received a phone call from dwp say they were coming out to see me the dwp man came out filled my form I asked for to get copy my husband was going to do it dwp man said you won't need it I sai9my husband will post it dwp said no I will do it internally I have never heard of dwp coming to fill form help please  



Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.