Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Confused about my ESA
I’m looking fo advice and information plz I moved through domestic violence and due to housing benefit my income has changed I was Esa income based and severe disablement allowance combined at. 370 2 weekly and now I’m on contribution based Esa 105 a week 141 universal credit monthly I’ve seen another universal payment or Esa in it and get in the supported group but dnt know how to get into that when or even how to apply as I am in total wrong section and it’s left me in debt thT will take me at ,east two month get out off and still lost in when and what to pay when u get paid and get food it’s totally muddled me up help,!!!!!
- 48.4K All Categories
- 9.6K Start here and say hello!
- 3.9K Coffee lounge
- 3.9K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.4K News and opportunities
- 134 Community updates
- 11.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.6K Children, parents, and families
- 622 Work and employment
- 517 Education
- 939 Housing, transport, and independent living
- 908 Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 237 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 245 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 19.1K Talk about money
- 1.7K Benefits and financial support
- 4.2K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 11.2K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2K Universal Credit (UC)
- 3.5K Talk about your impairment
- 1.2K Cerebral palsy
- 575 Chronic pain and pain management
- 637 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 691 Autism and neurodiversity
- 822 Mental health and wellbeing
- 284 Sensory impairments
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.