Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Human Resources- Job shadowing opportunity- November 2018
The London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine (LSHTM) are a disability confident committed employer and are committed to make the most of the talents disabled people can bring to the workplace and to increase their talent pool by bringing in additional diversity.
LSHTM are looking to offer a 1-day job shadowing opportunity to someone who is interested in a career in Human Resources or would like to find out what a day in the life of HR is like. The job shadowing opportunity will involve observing and supporting one of the following teams:
- HR Operations & Recruitment Team
- HR Systems Team
- HR Training & Development Team
The job shadowing opportunity will be available in November 2018.
If you are interested or would like to know more information please contact Ruby Hargreaves by Monday 29 October.
All the best
0207 927 2951
- 55.4K All Categories
- 10.8K Start here and say hello!
- 5.3K Coffee lounge
- 4.1K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.6K Research and opportunities
- 160 Community updates
- 12.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 844 Work and employment
- 601 Education
- 1.2K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1.1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 305 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 270 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 22.4K Talk about money
- 2.3K Benefits and financial support
- 4.5K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.9K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.7K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4.2K Talk about your impairment
- 1.4K Cerebral palsy
- 709 Chronic pain and pain management
- 720 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 774 Autism and neurodiversity
- 953 Mental health and wellbeing
- 315 Sensory impairments