Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
ESA Assement for Capability Work?
What the heck?I have thankfully someone fillimg in this form there mere sight off it had me crying ..I have a Brain Injury .So can't write i am on crutches the last one i don't remember it was PIP;which i was told i have until 2021-reasement 2020 ether i am time traveling doing something very wrong.Or a Brain Injury.Epilepsy .Body full off Titanuim is not a ligitamate reson to qualify for these stupid benifits ..I can't write remember a pin ?Let alone fill out a dumb form .Its a waste off time (Exceptionally Stressful,Insulting and not what i want to be doing ..)If i could even get round to the Dr's on crutches without falling over it would help its also a complete hastle for all involved the forms are designed to make you give up on the will to live i am not playing a Violin if i could i would.But i have gone from caring for my SON to my Parents being responsible for us both this is designed to make you fail i have no seizure diary if i knew the date and could write it would help -plus how do you remember Status Epilepticus?
- 52.9K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 148 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 756 Work and employment
- 575 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 277 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 263 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.2K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.4K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 674 Chronic pain and pain management
- 700 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 928 Mental health and wellbeing
- 298 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.