Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
A spot found on my lung, anyone had this?
In November I had mild pleurisy in lung X-ray showed shadow in lung, i then had to be xrayed on Xmas eve so they sent me for ct scan. From the scan it showed a spot on lung I then was referred for a PET/cT scan had to go for to Dublin for this I’m still awaiting results and I’m going out of my mind worrying I dnt see consultant again till next Tuesday any one else had this and cud put me out of my misery I just want to know wat I’m facing.
- 53K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 149 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 756 Work and employment
- 575 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 277 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 264 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.2K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.4K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 674 Chronic pain and pain management
- 700 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 928 Mental health and wellbeing
- 298 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.