Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
We are getting a new website - we'd love your feedback
We are always looking to improve our services to you and we will be getting a brand new website soon, we would love your feedback on it based on your experiences.
Simply click on this link to take you to our testing site and could you let us know:
Is the new website accessible to you?
Can you find the right advice, information or support you might need?
Do you encounter any problems or issues on our new website?
Will you use the new website more, or less? Why?
Once you have had a look through, please head over to beta.scope.org.uk/website-feedback to let us know what you think.
Thanks for your time!
Senior online community officer
- 55.4K All Categories
- 10.8K Start here and say hello!
- 5.3K Coffee lounge
- 4.1K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.6K Research and opportunities
- 160 Community updates
- 12.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 841 Work and employment
- 601 Education
- 1.2K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1.1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 304 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 270 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 22.3K Talk about money
- 2.3K Benefits and financial support
- 4.5K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.8K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.7K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4.2K Talk about your impairment
- 1.4K Cerebral palsy
- 707 Chronic pain and pain management
- 719 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 774 Autism and neurodiversity
- 953 Mental health and wellbeing
- 315 Sensory impairments