Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Any way to avoid the battle?
I have been so lucky to have a mobility car, i feel humbled by this fantastic opportunity to have my freedom and independence but although I have been awarded this until July 2020 I will yet again have this massive battle to retain this vehicle, I have submitted gp consultants and Ot letters , I feel I have justify again and again my worsening osteoarthritis and avascular Necrosis plantar fascitis spinal stenosis, these conditions will only deterioate, but I will be prepared to alter my letter that accompanies the evidence, and my medication list, is there anything else that I can do to secure a longer award? I am on 2 lots of antidepressants,, I would love to hear if this is possible and to be able to get on with my life, without worrying to much, thank you in advance ?
- 53.1K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 149 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 760 Work and employment
- 578 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 277 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 264 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.2K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.5K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 676 Chronic pain and pain management
- 700 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 929 Mental health and wellbeing
- 298 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.