Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Q&A with UnLtd [Today from 10am]
Today from 10am, Laura from UnLtd will be joining us here on the community to answer questions about their Thrive programme.
Are you a social entrepreneur or part of a game-changing business that's helping disabled people into work? Are you looking to grow your impact? Are you curious about the sort of support the Thrive programme could offer? Ask your questions below!
Thrive: Access to Employment 2020 applications are now open
UnLtd are looking for 24 game-changing social businesses who want to scale up and grow their social impact and who are improving access to employment for those who face significant barriers to work. Through their partnership with Scope they are particularly looking for organisations who are supporting disabled people into work.
What will you get?
- 6 months of tailored, 1:1 support from a dedicated Venture Manager
- First class social impact measurement support
- Access to pro bono networks and specialist consultants
- Peer support from others on the programme through in person and online meetings and workshops
- The opportunity to apply for the Thrive Fund (up to £50K of investment in loan or equity)
Who can apply?
UnLtd are looking for social entrepreneurs who have been typically operating for 2 – 6 years and have a clear social mission and demonstrable social impact in access to employment.
Applications are now open and will close at the end of January 2020. If you are interested, you can find out more and submit an expression of interest here. If you have further questions, the Venture Managers at UnLtd would be more than happy to arrange a call – just email [email protected]
- 55.4K All Categories
- 10.8K Start here and say hello!
- 5.3K Coffee lounge
- 4.1K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.6K Research and opportunities
- 160 Community updates
- 12.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 844 Work and employment
- 601 Education
- 1.2K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1.1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 305 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 270 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 22.4K Talk about money
- 2.3K Benefits and financial support
- 4.5K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.9K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.7K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4.2K Talk about your impairment
- 1.4K Cerebral palsy
- 709 Chronic pain and pain management
- 720 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 774 Autism and neurodiversity
- 953 Mental health and wellbeing
- 315 Sensory impairments