Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
I got Worse
Hi everybody, I never come back here because my health is not helping me! After my brain surgery in May last year I never get fully recovered. I have epilepsy and it’s affecting my heart, I have an appointment with a neurologist and some exams to do to because of the heart condition. I was talking to an adviser for scope to find another job, but I got very sick, I was in the hospital, and on of the time they transfer me to another hospital because of the heart condition. It hasn’t be easy, I’m a chef and I can do the hours that I normally do. I’m only working three, four days a week doing four or three hours or six. I never thought that I was going to have so many health problems, after the tumour, but it could be much worse I’m walking and talking and I don’t have any cognitive deficiency. In March I’ve a MRI I hope everything it’s ok it’s a benign tumour so I think it’s going to be ok. Thank you for being here, I can get of my chest and it feels good !!
Take care xx
Take care xx
- 53.1K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 149 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 760 Work and employment
- 578 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 277 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 264 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.2K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.5K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 676 Chronic pain and pain management
- 700 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 929 Mental health and wellbeing
- 298 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.