I got Worse — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

I got Worse

Options
NellyMaggie
NellyMaggie Community member Posts: 59 Courageous
Hi everybody, I never come back here because my health is not helping me! After my brain surgery in May last year I never get fully recovered. I have epilepsy and it’s affecting my heart, I have an appointment with a neurologist and some exams to do to because of the heart condition. I was talking to an adviser for scope to find another job, but I got very sick, I was in the hospital, and on of the time they transfer  me to another hospital because of the heart condition. It hasn’t be  easy, I’m a chef and I can do the hours that I normally do. I’m only working three, four days a week doing four or three hours or six. I never thought that I was going to have so many health problems, after the tumour, but it could be much worse I’m walking and talking and I don’t have any cognitive deficiency. In March I’ve a MRI I hope everything it’s ok it’s a benign tumour so I think it’s going to be ok. Thank you for being here,  I can get of my chest and it feels good !! 
Take care xx

Comments

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.