Welcomes and introductions
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Hi, my name is peachysaryna

peachysarynapeachysaryna Member Posts: 4 Listener
Hello,
I'm 18 years old with ehlers danlos syndrome and other comorbid disorders!!

Replies

• AilsAils Member Posts: 2,268 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @peachysaryna and welcome to the Community.  How are you?  It's nice to meet you.  I hope you enjoy your time with us on the forum and find it helpful.  If you have any questions for us or would like some help/support with anything then please just let us know.

Meantime, I believe that one of our members, @chiarieds, has knowledge of ehlers danlos syndrome, so I will tag her in to connect with you and I'm sure she will get in touch with you.   All the best.  :smile:

Hi @chiarieds, I thought you may be the best person to support/advise this new member, if ok?  Thanks, @Ails:smile:
    Winner of the Scope New Volunteer Award 2019.   :)
  • chiariedschiarieds Community Co-Production Group Posts: 8,124 Disability Gamechanger
    edited April 2020
    Hi @peachysaryna - Welcome to the community. I've also got Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome (hypermobile type, or hEDS) & Chiari 1 Malformation, hence my user name (Chiari +eds = chiarieds)!
    Have you joined our EDS Support group? See: https://www.ehlers-danlos.org/
    Here we have a very friendly & supportive community, with quite a few members with EDS, so I hope you enjoy joining in with any discussions, or just chatting here. Please let us know if we can help in any way too. :)
    Thank you @Ails; we were both replying at the same time!

• AilsAils Member Posts: 2,268 Disability Gamechanger
    Thanks @chiarieds for that.  Great minds think alike, lol!  :smiley:
    Winner of the Scope New Volunteer Award 2019.   :)
  • Adrian_ScopeAdrian_Scope Testing team Posts: 7,955

Scope community team

Welcome to the community @peachysaryna. How are you doing?
    Senior Community Partner
    Scope

Your feedback is really important to the development of the online community, so please remember to complete our online community annual survey
Sign in or join us to comment.