1 year on this forum

Options
66Mustang
66Mustang Community member Posts: 14,980 Championing
I just want to say today I’ve been on the forum a whole year - I got my 1 year anniversary badge today.

Thank you to everyone - the Scope team and all the members alike - for making this such a nice place to be. I’ve been on other forums but genuinely none are as friendly and supportive as this one. I know like anything it has its faults but compared to a lot of the internet it is a fantastic place to be and I think we should be proud of it.

While the position I’m in right now is not enviable, it is far better than it could be. Notably I feel I may not be in the position I am in now if it weren’t for this forum. I’m referring to the help I got with my PIP mandatory reconsideration resulting in me getting a Motability vehicle, which is basically my life, but equally the daily support that I get from being on this forum.

I am looking forward to the next year. :)

Thanks for reading

Comments

• 0nanny
    0nanny Community member Posts: 12 Connected
    Options
    wow thats so positive I have been told I can start driving again, I contacted DVLA who we’re super on  the phone. I was pleased to hear I don’t have to do another driving test even though I haven’t driven for over 5 years. They stated they would put the forms in the post to me and 5 weeks on I still haven’t received them, well done unprecedented COVID-19. I would ring them back but I can’t find the number I used, can anyone help please.
  • 66Mustang
    Options
    That’s great to hear you can drive again!

Does this link help? https://www.gov.uk/contact-the-dvla
  • janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,922 Championing
    Options
    Great achievement @66Mustang and you bring a lot to the forum and hope you continue to keep up the good work 
  • Cher_Alumni
    Cher_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,715 Championing
    Options
    @66Mustang Yeyyy happy one year Scopeiversary  <3  

It's great to hear how our online community has helped you, especially around enabling you to get a Motability vehicle.  We love having you here and we appreciate all the support you give our other members too.  I think this calls for a celebratory cuppa tea  :D
  • 66Mustang
    Options
    Thanks very much for the kind words @janer1967 :smiley:
  • Ami2301
    Ami2301 Community member Posts: 7,893 Championing
    Options
    Happy one year anniversary @66Mustang :)
  • 66Mustang
    Options
    Thank you @Ami2301 :)
  • 66Mustang
    Options
    @66Mustang Yeyyy happy one year Scopeiversary  <3  

It's great to hear how our online community has helped you, especially around enabling you to get a Motability vehicle.  We love having you here and we appreciate all the support you give our other members too.  I think this calls for a celebratory cuppa tea  :D
    Thanks @Cher_Scope although a bit late for tea as I’ve already started on the Sunday beer :D
  • leeCal
    leeCal Community member Posts: 7,537 Championing
    Options
    Happy anniversary @66Mustang good on you!
  • 66Mustang
    Options
    Thanks @leeCal :smiley:
  • woodbine
    woodbine Community member Posts: 12,117 Championing
    Options
    @66Mustang doesn't time fly well done on your 1st anniversary i'm approaching my second and have really enjoyed being part of this great community
  • 66Mustang
    Options
    @woodbine thank you. I agree time does seem to go by faster as I get older! Congratulations on your second anniversary!
  • Cher_Alumni
    Cher_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,715 Championing
    Options
    woodbine said:
    @66Mustang doesn't time fly well done on your 1st anniversary i'm approaching my second and have really enjoyed being part of this great community
    Oh wow, let us know when it is.  I'll have to get some party bunting to decorate the community  :)
  • chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,156 Championing
    Options
    Happy 1st anniversary @66Mustang - it's great having you so active on the forum, & you've brought a lot to it. So, congratulations, & a big thank you. Onwards & upwards! :)
  • 66Mustang
    Options
    Thanks very much @chiarieds, that is really kind of you to say :)
  • RAwarrior
    RAwarrior Community member Posts: 425 Pioneering
    Options
    Hi @66Mustang

Thank you for the support which you have given me since I joined the forum. I have been having a really bad time and I’m really grateful for the support I have received?
  • leeCal
    leeCal Community member Posts: 7,537 Championing
    Options
    Chin up @RAwarrior, every storm eventually passes. ?
  • RAwarrior
    RAwarrior Community member Posts: 425 Pioneering
    Options
    Hi @leeCal

Thank you very much?
  • atlas47
    atlas47 Community member Posts: 237 Empowering
    Options
    Hi @66Mustang

Top man, first year in the forum, just lit my hog roast and mates arriving.

Can you please provide a billing address! They eat and drink like it’s gone out of fashion.

Great that you feel comfortable in our community.

Stay kind
  • 66Mustang
    Options
    @RAwarrior thanks for the kind post. I feel glad knowing I’ve been able to help even just a little bit. :)