Hi, my name is Lindyloo59! — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is Lindyloo59!

Options
Lindyloo59
Lindyloo59 Community member Posts: 1 Listener
Hi everyone, I'm disabled 61 years old, studying at Open University for BA Honors in Classical studies. I hope this new covid vaccine works for everyone, it's time this awful virus gets wiped out. It's been a horrible year for lots of people. Stay safe 

Comments

• janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi and welcome great to hear you are studying it keeps you occupied and the brain active 

It has been a challenging time for everyone and we try and support each other on here 

Have a look around and feel free to join in 
  • Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,492 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello and welcome to the community @Lindyloo59 :) It's great to have you here! 

It certainly has been a difficult year. How have you been coping?

Your degree sounds interesting! Do you enjoy it? 
    National Campaigns Officer, she/her

Check out our Playground Accessibility Map
  • chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,103 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @Lindyloo59 - & welcome to this friendly community. I hope you are keeping well. We're all hoping that this New Year is a much happier, & healthier one for everyone. Thank you for joining, & I hope you enjoy looking around the forum at the different discussions going on, or join us in our virtual 'Coffee lounge' for informal chats, & word games. :)

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.